Name: 1900mAh Back Case External Supplemental Battery Emergency Charger Mobile Power Bank Source for iPhone 4 iPhone 4S Black
Serial number: 1364376
Respective classification: iPhone Batteries & Chargers
Unit Type: 1 Piece (1 items per Piece)
Net weight: 118g ( 0.26lb. )
Gross weight: 58g ( 0.13lb. )
Product size: 12.00cm x 6.00cm x 1.20cm (4.73in x 2.36in x 0.47in)
Packing size: 16.00cm x 10.00cm x 2.50cm (6.30in x 3.94in x 0.99in)
If you plug your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S to this product, it will not only provide extra power for your cellphone , but also can effectively protect your phone physically. You even could charge your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S and this product at the same time.
- Capacity: 1900 mAh.
- Music Play Time: About 30 hours.
- Standby Time: About 230 hours.
- Video Play Time: About 8 hours.
- Talk Time: Up to 6.5 hours on 3G network and up to 10 hours on 2G network.
- Internet Time: Up to 5.5 hours on 3G and up to 8 hours on WiFi.
- Battery Cell: Lipolymer.
- Input: DC 5V, 500mA.
- Output: DC 5V, 500mA.
- Cycle Life: 500 times.
- Plug this product alone to any USB output device to charge this product. Twinkling green LED indicates charging status and continuous green LED means charging is complete.
- There is a "Smart Switch" on/off button.
- Normally, the "smart switch" is on and if you plug iPhone 4 to this product, system would charge iPhone 4 first. When the battery of your iPhone 4 is full, it would charge itself. Blue LED indicates that your iPhone 4 is being charged.
- When iPhone 4 is being charged and you want to make it charge itself instead, please turn off smart switch and to change the charging channel (In fact, close the channel of iPhone charging). (You will see the change of charging channels from color of LED).
- If iPhone 4 and this product are charged together, you could turn off "smart switch" to enter power saving status.
If your iPhone 4 is plugged in this product, you could connect them to PC and Tunes directly with the cable included, no need to remove this product.
Battery Power Display
Press the battery power display button on your phone, you will see the 4 LED indicating the power of battery. Flashing of LED means battery is not full and dead of all LED indicates that no power is left.
- Please charge this product at least once per 3 months.
- When the battery is charged full, please unplug the device in case it is over charged.
- Please use it in temperature of 0-45 °C and RTI of 20-70%.
- Keep it away from humidity.
- Stop using it when battery leaks liquid or is bouffant or smelly.
1 * USB cable